Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2 new / unused 7 X 13 Superlite wheels for sale

RichardOlive

I have two 7 X 13 Performance Superlite wheels for sale.

These wheels are Ford fitment with a 92mm (3 5/8") backdepth measurement (mounting face to rear edge of rim). The overall width of the wheels is 199mm so by my calculation the ET is negative 13mm. I believe this is the correct offset for Caterham's fitted with the De Dion rear axle.

The wheels have never been fitted with tyres or bolted to a hub. They have been stored in my spare room for a couple of years but are in new condition. Both are in polythene bags and boxed. I also have the centre caps.

Price is £100 for the pair. Postage / Carriage will be extra and I would expect it to cost around a tenner.

There are pictures here (forgive the site)! http://boardroom.wscc.co.uk/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?s=d18fe1e35688f84c836e0959f8f07985;act=ST;f=8;t=20949

My mobile number is 07775 590501 and I live near Exeter if the buyer wants to collect.

Thanks,

Richard.

Edited by - Eccentric_Rich on 21 Sep 2004 21:28:39

The wheels are still for sale as they are the wrong colour for Chris.

The section up to the spokes is diamond cut /machined finished, the rest of the wheel is painted silver. There is also clear lacquer covering all surfaces - standard finish from the factory.

Richard.

Edited by - Eccentric_Rich on 22 Sep 2004 17:02:21