Confirmed Calendar for 2005 - Updated 21/12/04

Silver 21

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Additional Llandow date added for Sun 14th August 😬 😬

Unfortunately we haven't managed to secure the midlands venue for the 2nd July, we were hoping to secure Shelsley Walsh but this has not been possible, however we are hoping to add this to the diary for 2006 with us hopefully being the main championship on the day *thumbup* *thumbup*.

Only confirmed date I am now waiting on is the MIRA date so ensure the rest are in your diary

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2005 Speed Championship - 12 Events and Growing *cool*

😬 *thumbup*

There will aslo be a "test day" on 13th August . This will be organised by the Welsh Counties car club and will be open to entrants for the sprint .

I will post details closer to the date .

The sprint could also be hosting the Westfield Speed Series *tongue* *thumbup*

Let battle commence 😬

C7 TOP *tongue*

Powered by Hellier Performance 😬

Now updated *thumbup*

Hi Dave

Head to Head Lotus Seven Speed Series meet Westfield Speed Series.

Interesting..... so is this a body search on arrival for no sharp instruments *eek* Now were did I leave that 4"X 2" and the 6" nails... OPPS 😳

Me thinks this will end up being loads in Low Flying.... if not a major publisher....

Who ever goes better WIN... Club reputations will be the main event of the day. So will this be just the fastest and furious avoid giving them red meat brigade that look like S&M extras in Mad Max who get a place 🤔

Knar... I am sure we and they will all be very sensible gentlemen... HUM.... "my car make better than your car make "

Sounds like a really good day out *thumbup* I WILL turn up even if I do not get a place could be the biggest event of the year. So what could we all do for NTL on the day 🤔

With the Westfields the Caterhams can be assured of brilliant sunshine. There will be a few quick snow storms that only affect the Westfield runs of course. Still, they'll need their excuses to explain why they're so much slower *tongue* 😬

Accumulating bits for the Super-Busa. . .

Come on guys don't spoil it, we got on really well with the Westfield boys at Wiscombe and the long discussed tension/animosity between the rival makes simply did not exist.

Lets just have a good day and enjoy ourselves, you should be more worried about scoring your own championship points than anything else *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2005 Speed Championship - 12 Events and Growing *cool*

Anyone who takes it any further is a moron

"You rang Masther".......... (draging nailed 'club' behind him) 😬

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.

BB - Me call you a moron......of course not.

Let me clarify things:

A few people, including me, have exhibited a bit of (IMO) harmless banter towards Westfields. We all know how this can sometimes degenerate into nasty ranting slagging matches and I guess that's why you said, "Come on guys, don't spoil it".

I was just saying that only a "moron" would take harmless banter onto the kind of slagging match that would "spoil it".

Accumulating bits for the Super-Busa. . .