Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Confirmed Calendar for 2005 - Updated 21/12/04

Silver 21

The WSCC series uses a completly different class structure to us due to the very wide choice of engines that tend to be fitted, they also subdivide their roadgoing class into inexperienced and expert drivers. If its their event they have a class 'J' for "Invited cars" or something similar so no doubt the L7 club would be in there. I guess poor old BB will then have to sort it out from there .

Edited by - Graham Perry on 5 Nov 2004 12:10:26

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just had off line contact from the Westfield series organiser type person ......... the westies are up for it *thumbup*

Gentlemen ........... be prepared , be alert , we go us some westies to beat 😬

( please note , this whole thing is in good nature and will prove to be a good day of sport . Both parties are looking forward to meeting up once again *smile* *thumbup*)

C7 TOP *tongue*

Powered by Hellier Performance 😬

Now updated *thumbup*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We now have confirmation of Longcross/MIRA and Elvington so I have updated the original post

I hope all competitors have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and Santa brings you all the upgrades you put on your list, thats assuming you've all been good this year 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2005 Speed Championship - 12 Events and Growing *cool*

Graham - nobody else has bothered to congratulate you on finalising the calendar for 2005 - so can I have a couple of extra points for 2005 as I am the first? 😬 😬 😬

As I am hardly touching the 7 over the winter ( *wink* might not be quite true)and I will have to compete with all these blokes spending a fortune on upgrades I deserve a head start - to say nothing of the age handicap!!

And before you start going on about Saga Sevens at least I haven't go the weight handicap as well 😬 😬.

Anyway, thanks to all my fellow competitors for making 2004 loads of fun and happy Christmas to the lot of you.

Mike

HI Bacon Butty

Merry Christmas

and many thanks for setting up this lot for next year. *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

See you in 2005

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.