Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Shedders at the Festival

GTD

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking of early Friday morning (probably without the can of peas and hence not in the Landie), spend Friday watching practice and perhaps watching Mav a fettlin'.

Saturday, I've double booked myself so I've got to fly back to Herts very early and then off to see the new baby hefflump at Whipsnade with my smallest and nicest child. Then back to BH for the last race (if I'm lucky) and then beer and more beer. Sunday will be spent recovering whilst watching cars overtaking each other and a snappin' more photies

I will then need a week to recover, also should I buy a DART tag to save money ???

Paul 😬

Supercheese R250

Got me tickets 😬

Saturday = Me & Jen

Sunday = Me & Brian

As i will be in the aircraft carrier, if anyone needs supplies flown in, spares shipped from Hants area, etc, just buzz me.

If you ain't got me mobile number, email me your number above and i will send business card by reply.

Does any of this make sense (ever) *confused*

At last - The insurance company have got their finger out 😬

See the old Barbarella here...

If FH is handing out free Comma Girls I'm sure it will only be to eligable Batchelors with an Impecable pedigree ( Marstons).

You know some body who knows that ethics is a county north of Kent . And Morrals is either a beer from Oxfordshire or a French Mushroom

So form a queue behind me please 😬

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

So which part of the HI Platinum crds scheme that states " Guaranteed room availability" means that I do not get a room at the HI in Ashford for Saturday night 🤔

Hmmmm either Stay in Canterbury or Maidstone or just come for one day..............

Then which day..........

I'm only a simple , clean living leach sales man

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

Edited by - Delbert on 4 Oct 2004 16:08:23

They rang back and offered me a room in Calasis or Maidstane.

Now have room in Maidstone.

Ahh both days.....

No more decisions.

What is this camping you speak of.....