Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Shedders at the Festival

GTD

OK - who else is going to be there? It is (of course) on the 9th and 10th of October - the Graduates etc are racing on the Saturday - I think naPP is in the Roadsport A race on the Sunday. Mrs GTD and I will be there for the weekend - though my racing is done on the Saturday.

Will Paul D be offering free samples of beer tray slops? We'll certainly be in the paddock with some booze after the race! And in the stands on the Sunday. In the sunshine both days - I hope!

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad

619 GTD here

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MM , You'll not be alone (except in the camping bit......)

I will find a Holiday Inn near by to use up some loyalty points...

Suite for Delbert Ah that 'll do nicely........

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

...and Mr FH and I will be there with the 'Corporate Hostility Unit' 😳, parked up next to a well-known manufacturer's stand *wink* easily recognisable by the very large Shedly 😬 on the side...

Everyone's welcome to drop in and say "Hello", have a cuppa and a biccy and a natter *biggrin*

Also, for the red-blooded m@les amongst the Shedders, Andy Noble usually asks me to look after the Comma Girls when they're not struttin' their stuff *eek* so ......... 😬

FH *cool*

And we're staying in the Thistle - booked many a moon ago! (Mrs GTD's views on camping 😳 requiring no further explanation!)

MM - you're never alone with a Shedder *biggrin*. We'll be there from very early on the Saturday!

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad

619 GTD here