Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Good morning

Mrs Mav

I got VERY wet in that intense rain shower on the M40 just before I passed you Mrs GTD.

BUT it was the only rain for the entire trip... so I guess I can't complain too much. Also, could have been worse... my C/F aeroscreen didn't arrive in time so still had the real screen and doors on!

ps (do you want me to come and show the screen in all its carbon fibre wonder to Geoff when it does turn up???? 😬 😬 😬)

What rain?

The wettest we got was traversing that "river" across the A5 before Capel. 32r's 😳 Well at least they created a nice bow wave straight over the windscreen. Seemed that even Neil saw the frantic face wiping . (And we have a windscreen!)

I got VERY wet in that intense rain shower on the M40 just before I passed you Mrs GTD

*confused* We didn't go through any rain. Maybe someone hates you Neil 😬

ps (do you want me to come and show the screen in all its carbon fibre wonder to Geoff when it does turn up????

NO *mad*

Mrs GTD

Franctic and wet...

with possible hair style panic from the navigator??

😳 You'll get into trouble with comments like that! At least she wasn't the person who needed to pop into Bangor during the lunch break to buy Hair Staightners *tongue*

Neil - so did you get that free beer, then?

As to the aeroscreen - I wouldn't want to spoil Mrs GTD by putting something across the whole front scuttle!

Aeroscreens are for drivers only - right? *tongue*

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad

619 GTD here

😬 😬

Chris *thumbup* *thumbup* just kidding!

Geoff, we'll I do like to take the occasional passenger out (sometimes even of the opposite sex!) for a joy ride, so I thought I'd sacrifice the extra weight of a bit more carbon. *thumbup* 😬

Really, I'm sure I could pop down sometime and show you it.. I'm at dunsfold on 16th! 😬 😬 its lovely and shiney AND light and nice.

Now Mav came up with the great idea yesterady of asking RiF if he could do a C/F lowered floor kit!! *thumbup* *thumbup* *tongue*