Click here if you are having website access problems ×

5 spd gearbox & flywheel

Wahey

I have just completed a 6 speed conversion to a 1995 1.4 ss and fitted a lightened flywheel so have for sale the original gearbox and flywheel.

I am hoping for near £200 for them both but of course am open to offers. They obviusly weigh quite a bit so postage would not me cheap. Ideally looking for someone within driving distance or near a track that I may be attending.

I am away for a couple of days now but will check for any posts on my return.

cheers

Yes. I think (don't quote me on this) that the catering-van one is a machined down standard. You need to consider what you'd take off from where, in terms of polar moment of inertia and strength considering the functions and location of flywheel. You could always buy the gear box as a donor for a BGH job at the same time as well.

C3 is go for launch. C2 is back at full availability status.

RJH

wahey, you have mail. Definitely interested in the gearbox. Shame blatchat was down this week because I didn't know how to contact you otherwise. I was actually after picking this box up yesterday as I was out on a grand trip up North. Still a pal is swinging you way in a week or so so could have it picked up then.