Click here if you are having website access problems ×

<Brushes rubble off shoulders, shakes dust from hair>

rossybee

Can`t find the kettle but I have found the bomb proof cabinet holding the emergency tea making kit *thumbup*

There you go Rossybee.....a nice cup of tea.......fancy an emergency jaffa cake?

Simon Bell - Caterham 7 Duratec R

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec

Now look here, that's the second time in two days I have had a pair of marigolds brandished at me 😳 - I suspect that MisterToad's intentions are entirely honourable though, unlike the old boot who came rushing from her house, bedecked in blue marigolds, to admonish us all on the Big Blat yesterday for using her village as a race track *mad* (we were very careful to do 30mph in the villages)

Of couse you may have a cookie, but please step away from the marigolds *smile*

Tam,

I missed her, but maybe someone should have strapped her to their roll bar *eek* so that she could see that you were only doing 30 through the villages...then of course when you got to a de-restricted bit, you could have shown her just how quickly they could accelerate... *tongue*

Maybe then she'd stop being quite so silly 😬

*wink*

Rach

Rachael - good idea 😬 The chap leading our convoy at the time listened politely for a short while and when he got bored, pulled away slowly but with just a hint of wheelspin - you've never seen anyone jump so far in your life 😬 😬

MisterToad - the best chochip cookies are very crumbly *thumbup* Best not eaten in bed 😳

I don't think she gave up though, I heard people saying that she'd been standing in the middle of the road shouting...sounds somewhat foolish if you ask me. A car is going to hurt if it hits you at 30 mph, but if she genuienly believed people were speeding then surely the middle of the road is the last place she would want to be... *confused* *confused*

Sounds to me like she's a few crumbs short of a biscuit...

*wink*

Rach