Click here if you are having website access problems ×

BUT what happened in Devon?

NoLimits

I know you guys have had a great year I've been reading the reports *mad*

But where's the report on Devon.

Weather?

Second Mr. Jackson?

Brodie's new car?

Mark Durrant - 1st one week 5th the next (sounds like my consistency)

It has been absolute hell not being there.

Anyway I enjoyed Llandow and will be at Brands, Mallory and Silverston GP (You have to be able to play some times) 😬

I will be back next year but it looks like its prep time for the car due to the competitivness out there. *thumbup*

Well done all. Thanks BB.

See ya soon!

Now lets have the gossip.

MY 51VEN - R400

Give it some WELLY! Only if you have the ride height!

New sump guard being manufactured.

Simon - you have been missed at the sprints this year, see you at brands *thumbup*

Weather? *arrowright*went somethign like - damp - dry - hardrain - sun - damp - dryish -hardrain -wind - damper than before

Second Mr. Jackson? *arrowright* Rich put in a fabulous time but was on the side of fortune with respect to where he ran in the order and the weather

Brodie's new car? *arrowright* it hink he ran the old one - seemed to be as quick as ever

Mark Durrant - 1st one week 5th the next (sounds like my consistency) *arrowright* one word MUPPET 😬

actually for most of the competitors all the major decisions/places had already been sorted so it was a kind of end of term party atmosphere (for most) *tongue*

rob *smile*

I'm not one to blow my own trumpet *wink* but just in case anybody missed it I'd like to point out my 47.26 sec run on list 1A tyres that put me second overall just 1.75 secs behind Brodie *cool*

OK, I know I was at the end of the pack and the conditions were drying, but there was no wind later on and they weren't drying THAT quickly under the trees *smile*

Ken

I noticed that time Ken - very impressive *thumbup*

If there was a 'drive of the event' type prise (which I think is a good idea incidentally - for the driver who's performed exceptionally well, irrespective of final position), I think I'd have awarded it to either Richard A or yourself.

Accumulating bits . . .