Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Possible CD of photos and video from Brighton speed trials

Sue Dinnim

I have quite a large collection of photos and video clips from this weekends Speed Trials in Brighton and am considering putting them all on to a CD if I can get a CD with enough space. I reckon on allowing a nominal cost for getting the CD and postage etc. and then any additional funds will go to NtL. If I reckon on charging £4 per CD there should be between £2 and £3 per disc to charity. Possibly a little more depending upon how cheaply I can get the discs. There will be no fancy cover or label for the disc as I don't have the printing facility.

I am checking interest at the moment before I start the process so anyone interested drop me a line through blatchat.

A lot of the photos can be viewed from the link below but there is about 21 meg of video footage which could be added to the photos. To be fair the video footage varies in content but there are some pretty good clips in amongst everything.

Duncan

A slowly increasing number of photos here plus a shameless link to my company as I cannot do it from Blatchat.

Edited by - duncanp on 13 Sep 2004 11:31:28