Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wiscombe Results & Final Championship Standings

Silver 21

Well after a wet but fantastic end to the season here are the results and final championship standings.

Please check that I have dropped your lowest scores to ensure you have got the right championship points as itgets harder as more points get dropped to keep an eye on it. Any alterations to these scores please mail me off line by Friday this week

Awards will be given out at the Caterham Festival at Brands Hatch on Saturday 9th October in the Motorvision Complex (ex Foulston Centre) at 5pm.

I will officially mail all registered contenders with a copy of the final results.

Thanks for a great season, the championship would be nothing without the banter in the paddock and the willingness of everyone to help each other out when needed. We are gaining a reputation as being a well organised group of competitors and we have already been invited back to Loton, Aintree & Wiscombe for next year

*thumbup* *thumbup*.

Keep an eye on the site over the winter as I intend to post some clarifications regarding classes for next year in particular regarding 1800 K's (watch this space)

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2004 Speed Championship - 9 events *cool*

Graham,

Yes, well done again for organising a great year and making it fun.

Congratulations to all the class winners - it has been a very competitive year.

It is nice to be thought of as a well organised lot - although the behaviour of some of the younger members leaves a bit to be desired - especially not showing as much respect as they should for their elders - you know who you are!! 😬 😬

Mike

Just to echo,

Well done Graham, an excellent season, I can't wait to get started next year! Well done to Brodie and all the class winners, good show.

Also well done (through gritted teeth *wink*) to Richard Anderson winning at Wiscombe in class 5 and at the same time taking third in class 5 by 0.02 seconds from yours truly *thumbup*

Cheers

Tom

Oh dear, as I expected, nil points from Wiscombe 😳, but I did overcome my fear of hillclimbs 😬. From now on I shall just be scared rather than absolutely terrified

Congratulations to Brodie, who makes the whole thing look so easy, and to all the other winners *thumbup*.

Thanks to BB and others for organising a great season *biggrin*

Can you please put in an order for a dry 2005 🤔

See you at Brands. The Kippers will be in the paddock. *smile*

Mrs Kipper

Life is not a rehearsal.

I was the roque entry to Class 3 at Wiscombe, in an embarrassingly tatty Seven compared to the others, but it is trying to survive a season of circuit racing!! My first hillclimb was excellent fun, with a great atmosphere in the paddock, it was good to meet so many friendly faces.

As I'm not strictly in the championship I won't complain about my time being wrong (it only makes one position difference *smile*), but my name got spelt in several different ways over the weekend, getting worse each time! Hence the results posted above have changed B. Shalders in to S. Chambers!!!

Well done BB *thumbup*

I enjoyed my miniscule part in proceedings. Does anybody know where any prize from Harewood might have ended up 🤔

Well done Dave for keeping a bit of pressure on Brodie to the last event.

Well done Brodie for some fantastic performances all season.

Well done all the other class winners. Great performances in a competitive year.

Well done the novices. See you next year.