Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Theres a bit of a gap between events ....... but

Jason Plato

Llandow is booked for our usual "pre season Shakedown " at the end of March *eek*

What are going to do for the next 5 months ☹️ , reckon we should blackmail BB into sorting out a winter series .

Wouldnt be any wetter than the summer series *wink*

I''m hoping to be back on track in about 4 weeks time , then I hope i can catch a few end of season sprints and hills ....

C7 TOPhere *tongue*

Dave

> I''m hoping to be back on track in about 4 weeks time

Don't forget Castle Combe on 16 October, not a round of any championship I don't think but usually a good event.

A complete lap this time, starting and finishing from the same place, the normal racing start / finish line. They take 4 cars at a time out of the pit entrance, hairpin on to the track, round to the start line and then start them off one at a time, then the start crew leg it before the first car crosses the line at full chat before braking hard and hairpinning left into the normal pit exit.

Very important for the start crew to get the 4 cars in the right order of speed and to get the fourth car away in time to get off the track before the first car comes round the last bend at full chat. They got it wrong a couple of years ago and a full house TVR Tuscan race car came round Camp(?) while a mini and the start crew were still on stationary on the line, very exciting...

Sadly my clutch looks terminal so I'll be missing it this year. Can't bring myself to put the engine back in for one event.