Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Anglesey weather

mav

It'll cost yer

£2 minimum to NTL to be precise for each hi-res image (printable up to A3 if it is a sunny day) that your request

Not publishing all the pictures of you doing U-turns while trying not to raise your voice to Delberta will be costing you £5 a go *thumbup*

Supercheese R250

let's see if anyone can beat my spinout at 90mph going into the 190 degree hairpin at the right most part of the circuit in the blinding rain...the video is superb showing cars with headlights on coming out of the mist/rain straight at me whilst spinning madly down the track...the audio successfully captured my YEE HAW's ..... 😬 *eek*

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

hey Paul, seems your not in the '1st timers' group... your mixing it in the novices with me (?was intermediate last time.. Mav must have been reviewing videos of my driving...)!!

Now remember... when you see a wide fat boy BRG SeVen in your mirrors nicely move over to let them through. Do not extend middle digit. Do not throw rotten tomatoes. Do not flick fag butts at them.... *confused* 😬 😬 😬

Good , as I'm in the first timers Paul you can remeber a moving photo .

Remeber the camera does lie, I want to look cool, in control atacking corners with attitude etc etc.

Rather than the quivering wimp being overtaken by Seagulls on there way home from the Pub.

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!