Click here if you are having website access problems ×

OK, Own Up.......

KenEvans

Ken

Well it wasn't me but I also passed you 😬 😬 😬, but I do know who it was as David has already said it was another Class 3 competitor, I do believe he was number 71 on Saturday 😬 😬

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2004 Speed Championship - 9 events *cool*

I know who it was 😬

on the way back from places like curbugger and llandow he usually passes me at a similar warp speed *eek*

in fact towing I always seem to be passed by everyone, I usually stick the cruise on at 60...nothing to do witht he fact that the little alfa 1.6 won't pull much more ☹️

rob *smile*

Ha! A. Williams was it? I thought as much *smile* I don't think 80-90mph towing is too much of an issue really as long as your towing vehicle is significantly heavier than the trailer and Caterham, especially with a stabiliser. But you WILL get pulled for using the third lane if there's an unmarked plod amongst the traffic.

Ken

I had a shocking weekend with road closures *confused* The whole country seemed to have grinded to a halt. I missed the M54 by about 5 mins on the way home and had to go all the way up to Nantwich in a monsoon Poor old R400 had only just dried out last nite when I put her to bed.

Enjoyed the W/E and have put an order in for some mud and snows for next years event as they will most definatly offer better traction out of those hairpins.

J.P