Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Parts from my Superlight R - inc leather seats, TBs, brake m/c, starter motor and other bits

jimmyslr

I have been upgrading my 1999 built SLR over the last year and various bits are now in my "spares" store. Only problem is that I'm running out of space and goodwill from SWMBO so...

Pair of S-type leather seats and headrests (no runners). Drivers has seen c7k miles, passenger almost none - £450 SOLD TO MARCUS

Rover KV6 ("swan-neck") throttle bodies/manifold - these are the ones fitted on earlier SLRs. These have had the IACV gubbins removed (this is a good thing in my book) and were working fine in conjunction with my emerald (not for sale/included!)when they came off last week. DVA did some internal fettling of the mouth castings last week when we got them off (so better than when I had them on). Good condition (7k miles again), with filter and filter plate. They are in DVA's shed - £250

Standard, black radiator, no fan/hoses. Looks a little used after 6k miles, but was working fine - £30 SOLD TO FORDY

Standard brake master cylinder. 5k miles - £40

Standard starter motor and spacer plate (Magneton, underslung solenoid type). 5k miles - £40 SOLD TO TIDDY1

Front ARB with bushes/mounts (wide track, green / 18mm [i think]) - £20

Standard front suspension springs - £20

Standard rear suspension springs - £20

Buyer collects from Farnham (or DVA in Milton Keynes in case of TBs) or buyer pays for P&P where practical. I will do my best to reply promptly, try to abide by the recent rules/ethical guidance and try to avoid having my name dragged through the dirt 😬.

Edited by - jimmyslr on 13 Sep 2004 12:03:46

Edited by - jimmyslr on 13 Sep 2004 21:55:44

Edited by - jimmyslr on 14 Sep 2004 08:55:09

Will - I can measure them re length, but not sure on poundage. I doubt it is helpful, but they are standard fit SLR springs on 1999. They came off my "normal" widetrack suspension a few months ago. They seem bereft of obvious markings. I will see what I can find out.