Click here if you are having website access problems ×

A Big Thanks to BB

Mark Durrant

Graham

Just like to say a big thank you for your hard wprk in organising an excellent season of sprinting, because of your efforts the Lotus 7 Club Speed Championship goes from strength to strengh with a possible 13 events next year *thumbup*.

Roll on 2005 and see you at Brands for the festival.

Mark D

Su77on Se7ens *cool*

Graham

I would also like to thank you for a brilliant year of sprinting.

I thoroughly enjoyed my first year of sprinting and will be back for more next year.

I couldn't believe how much I missed the sprinting after returning from the few weeks break in August! :-) ...The winter is gonna b pure hell! :-(

A big thank you also ,to all the other competitors, whose comeradery made the events so enjoyable! :-):-):-)

Cheers!

Rich.

Hi BB

Well despite hoping to do most...... I only found time for 2 events. Still the ones I attended were great, many thanks. *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

Seems for me everything clashed with the other events but there is always next year. *thumbup*

I have to say you and all the others that organise individual events are doing an excellent job and everyone's efforts are greatly appreciated.

Roll on 2005. 😬 😬 😬

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.

I'll add to that.

Graham, you are doing a brilliant job to aid our enjoyment in life. The zimmer frame may go rusty over the winter but roll on spring when i get the adapted engine crane to lift me in and out the car.

Keep up the good work and keep those sprints a'coming.

Sad saga seven!!

Graham.....Jez,Simon and I would just like to say a big thankyou to you and all the other event organisers and marshals who work together to make our championship a reality.I am a very grateful and extremely proud 2004 o/a Champion! CHEERS EVERYONE *biggrin* *thumbup*

'......in yer bike!'

To BB, Dave J and Barbara & Roger Swift (and the many others who pitched in to make our events happen) - thank you all very much. It's been a really enjoyable season and I'm already looking forward to next year (I'll catch you, Mssrs Durrant and Price 😬). Thanks also to all the other competitors who make our championship so much fun *thumbup*

Andy Nicholls

C7 AJN