Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Superlight R bits

The Pits

I have the following for sale:

- Matt Black headlights, standard size.

- FIA roll bar, again matt black

- standard steering rack

- water rail

- 4 side doors (half doors for aero screen car)

- one aero screen tonneau cover

- one aero screen tonneau cover for use with tillet seats (brand new, unused)

- set of superlight r suspension springs, black

- cam cover VHPD

- distributor cap.

All these items are in my garage in central london apart from the FIA bar which is at the Caterham factory.

Cheers

Jonny P

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Area Representative

Jonny, first refusal on the black lamps. please. What condition are they in? Any marks etc?

Also, can you confirm that all the doors are half doors? If you have any full doors, I'd be interested in those.

Can you e-mail me (via my profile) to discuss?

Thanks

Adil

Edited by - Adil on 8 Sep 2004 11:50:04

The tonneau does go right over the half doors and has little bits that go over the tillet headrests. As mentioned it's brand new and not even rivetted yet (but yes it comes with a bag of rivets).

Water rail and lights etc. are all in tip top condition. No visible marks or scratches of any significance.

Thanks for all your interest.

Cheers

Jonny

Springs are from a widetrack car. Other than that I'd check with someone in the know. They were the standard road springs for a superlight R, circa 1998. Value? Haven't a clue. Considering sensible offers.

There are two sets of doors for sale. That is four half doors in total. Due to my brother and I fitting full cages to our sevens.

Cheers

Jonny

The FIA bar is in very good condition except for a few dead flies. It's matt black and comes with a cross brace for extra stiffening for the track. It connects to the front left side of the passenger compartment. It's a caterham factory product too and has no significant scratches on it (unless the caterham factory have put any on it since it's been in their custody!) Price? I'd say £150 was about right but if no-one wants it for that I'll sell for less. The cage I just had fitted was over £1000! If anyone wants another one of these my brother is selling his too, it's identical.

The doors have attracted a lot of interest as expected. One pair have sold for £115 delivered. The other pair are provisionally spoken for but if there's any change I'll re-post them on Blat chat.

Cheers

Jonny