Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Low Use, Cheap Megagrad For Sale

PhillipeE

A little used Megagrad at the price of a Super!!

Due to time constraints and my racing on my side of the water in 2005, I am putting my hardly used 2003 car up for sale available as of now - you could be in it for the Brands round in October.

This car has only run 6 races in 2003 and just Croft, Croix and Rockingham (plus 45 minutes total trackday time in 2004) to date, with only Silverstone to come.

It is road registered and as such, will be supplied with the lights, full doors and windscreen, stanchion etc. Race spec sees half doors, wind deflectors and race mirrors added.

Good condition, with a high cage and a Caterham fitted lowered floor (so useable by anyone). 4 new pistons upon collection from Caterham in April 2004 and another new one in August. Momo suede quick-release steering wheel, Farringdon laptimer, Aces shiftlight, rear wheel bar, Tillet race seat, new plumbed in fire extinguisher, plus hand-held (for ballast!), video camera mount, tonneau cover.

It will have around 3500 miles on the clock come the end of the season. Set-up and maintained by McMillan Motorsport.

At this price, no hagglers!!

or via Andy McMillan (car is at Bruntingthorpe)