Click here if you are having website access problems ×

MAV!!! Think stickers!!!

owelly

Hi Mav. You have possible replied to my previous e-mails, posts etc. but a combination of broken 'puters/hols/decorating/drinking beer has meant that I have been unable to recieve/comprehend any attempts you may have made to let me know what the score is with the two sets of shed stickers I sent you pennies for. If you need more pennies to cover the postage or if you want me to arrange for a heavy goods pigeon to call in to collect them, let me know.

Neither of the cars are finished yet but I could still put stickers on them!!! 😬 *wink*

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...

Oh yes; I ordered some stickers too. *cool*

Hmm... Anglesea... meet up with shedders... ballast rides *smile* ... ... beer... wibble... might be fun... *thumbup* *wink*

Kwestchun is though; would there be there anywhere I could stay on Friday night 🤔 I don't think I'm up to driving there and back on the same day...

Otherwise: Mav, could you please pass them to a fellow southerner (Neil for instance), and then I could collect them. Thanks *thumbup*

😳 nothing...

Mav, sorry for booting the hornets nest ☹️

Neil, 'twould be much appriciated if you could pick up the stickies and fetch them oop norf. You'll have to tell me where to meet you, what time etc............ 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

Stickers.Stickers.Stickers.Stickers.Stickers.Stickers. 😬 😬

savin up to be eccentric. but for now, i'll just be stupid...

seven-up!

I live in the hole that is Camberley to, so I'll collect yours off The Big Mav. I'll be back from Wales at some point in saturday/sunday/monday depending on detours.

Owelly, will grab some for you too (hoping memory works next friday). I'll be back in the boro on monday or tuesday so can hand them over sometime during the week....