Wiscombe Entry

Mark Durrant

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Area Representative

Mark,

How many class 2 runners, and more importantly, who?

Not that I'd wish any thing but good luck for anyone, but I'm more likely to be rooting for some rather than others 😬

Andy and Mike,

I hope you have a good day(but not too good!) 😬

Richard

Class 2 entries are as follows:

Me, Stephen Herring, Pat Herring, Adam Hay, Andy Nicholls, Mike Sankey (Saga 7), and Christian Vaughan.

By my calculations Andy Nicholl needs to score at least 19.66 to pip you for second so it will mean there will be evrything to play for right up to and including the last run.

Mark D

Su77on Se7ens *cool*

Extras at the ready,Dave!By the way,I must apologise on behalf of the 'Milton Street Man' who took it upon himself to proclaim a premature victory on my behalf!He is famous in these parts for always counting his chickens!!See you on Saturday,Dave 😬 *thumbup*

'......in yer bike!'

some more wiscombe stuff here cheers Adrian...

also I have been led to believe that it is better to park at the top of the hill rather than the bottom *confused* from what i was told, what facilities there are , are all at the top, plus if you are at the bottom paddock you cn't get away until the end of the event....

rob *smile*

Richard,

Thanks for the kind thoughts *confused* - I will certainly be trying to make sure Andy scores as few points as possible *smile* *smile*

And, it is about time somebody took that young whipersnaper Durrant down a peg or two - now where did I leave my comfy slippers......

The SS (that's Saga Sevens)

Rob

The final regs show the paddock marked out with designated parking spaces for each number. As this is the paddock next to the start line, I assume this is the 'bottom' paddock.

Does anyone know if there is a return road from the top to the bottom or do we have to convoy back as per Loton? How do they work the dual drives?

Kipper

Fun is not a straight line.

Rob,

No, you are right as well 😬 😬

You can park your towing car and trailer at the 'top' (it is the top paddock and camping field), but it is a bit of a hike and very uphill to walk from the lower paddock to your tow car if needed.

Of course if you are camping you will be in this field anyway *smile*

If you are not camping, then I would recomend you take your car and trailer via the 'track' (the only way in now) to the lower paddock. Plently of room to unload there.

The whole paddock is on grass, usually with lots of sheeps dropping as well 😳, so if it is wet, be very careful, it gets very muddy very quickly.

Superb venue though *thumbup*

Simon Emmens Caterham and Pussy Photos here 😬

Oops forgot to mention 😳,

as the only way in/out is via the track, you will have to wait until the meeting is over to make your way home. They are pretty slick though and open up the track about 15 mins after the meeting has finished. *smile*

Simon Emmens Caterham and Pussy Photos here 😬

Dave J

Are you definately camping??

By the looks of it we need to park in the Top Paddock to camp and drive the cars down to the bottom paddock 😬 😬 😬 presumably on Saturday morning.

If you are camping what time are you planning to be there??

Graham

Competition Secretary

*cool* 2004 Speed Championship - 9 events *cool*