Click here if you are having website access problems ×

New & Cheap Minilite Wheels

Rob Morris

Here we go again!

I have received a large number of telephone calls asking if I have any Minilite wheels left following last years epic bulk buy.

However, should there be sufficient demand then I would consider contacting the agent and setting up a similar mass purchase.

Therefore, if you are genuinely interested in purchasing a cheap set of wheels then please add a posting here. From this I will gauge the interest.

Sadly I will not be able to dedicate quite so much free time to the project this time around and will need to limit the choice.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be interested in a pair of 7" and 8" wheels - new or used as they're to use with slicks or ACB10s on track.

They'll need to be SLR/R500 PCD & offsets.

Cheers,

Simon

Edited by - simonpa on 24 Jul 2001 14:01:06

Ok then it would appear there is a high level of interest!

Firstly I will check with that the door is still open to us! Confirm price and specs available and return with a limited menu.

Please be aware that some of your dream wheels may not be avaiable as the more exotic tastes took forever last time due to them being specially manufactured.

I think this is probably a question for Alex or Arnie. What is the widest of these wheels you can fit to the rear of a de-dion without problems with rear ARB or rear wing width - I also fancy some 8 inch jobs on the back, but noticed that Arnie's 8 inch ACB 10's come out proud of the rear arches, although they are not minilite types.

Thanks,

Paul

I may well be interested too...

2 6x13

2 7x13

Let me know what colours you're contemplating.

Possible suggestion, but maybe if the supplier could give you some sort of ref. (Lotus 7 Club?) maybe we could all contact them directly with specs and they kick off the order once the min. limit has been reached?

Me too, dependent on price... 2 6 by 13, 2 7 by 13 for 1996 De Dion....what about some CR500s for a good price too - is it worth us investigating a bulk buy of these or another suitable tyre....just a thought....you never know, this forum might come up with a concensus of what is the best all round tyre......

Srry for the delay, however, a litle busy at work. Will complete the chain Tuesday all being well! Therefore anticipate prices by Weekend.

As a rough guide, last year we were getting 6x13 for £45 inc. Lets hope we can strike the same deal?

Hi There!

I'm also interested... what sort of prices are you talking about?

You would need to calculate post and packaging to Malta as well for me...

I would require the widest 13" that could fit a live - axle 1600 Vx.

Please mail me personally with details if possible.

Thanks and Regards

Antonella smile.gif