Click here if you are having website access problems ×

5 Spoke 16 Inch Alloys

Richard Hammond

A set of four, 5 spoke 16 inch alloys lovingly wrapped with Michelin Pilots (plenty of tread) complete with (as new Super Seven) centres and locking tool.

They are not pristine and have some corrosion but are very useable (in fact they are being used every day at the moment !)

Looking for offers around £100...anything more will go to NtL.

Li7 KAR

thought so....

beacuse some bu66er cleaned mine with something that made them go grey and the last guys to change the tyres scratched the heck out of my rims...

100 pounds, eh. If you can wait until after 21st then I may well have those from you Mr Hutchings - bought some new ones? and where were you when the gathering was on?

Hi Dave,

Good to hear from you *thumbup*

These were on my 21 until yesterday evening (got a set from Caterham Midlands with Avon rubber - hence the Super 7 centres)

Where are you based ? I'm in Ascot so if you want to get together to have a look at them, let me know. It would be nice to get together either way. Give me a call on 07808 94 34 74.

Sorry that I couldn't make Curborough...work is a bit mega at the moment. From Caterham21.com it looks like I missed a bl**dy good day ☹️

I've done over 800 miles in the 21 since I got it....Hope that your 21 is back in fine fettle.

Li7 KAR

well - got the centres already! so you can hang on the the super 7 ones if you want. Am in the midlands but regularly down in the south east.

As mentioned - if you can hang on until after the 21's that would be great! How much did the set from caterham midlands set you back then???

You managed to miss out, though we are going for bigger and better next year - 21 car salute if we can

• 2 weeks later...