Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Grumpy

Violet Elizabeth

Spent all morning trying to get some holiday photos ready to show family on the big projector.

Turned all the sideways pictures upwardsly on the PC, moved them to the sticky memory thing. Projector (Sony , with a Sony stick and Sony camera) doesn't like the pictures being turned around. Humph.

Aha, so plug the digicam into the projector, OK, so the camera won't display the turned pictures either.

OK, so I can burn them onto a video CD .... but I only have spare DVD-RW's and they don't have a picture format.

Now it is too late to manually turn all the pictures back on their side again, and use the camera to rotate - they are fine when the camera does it, not the PC.

Humph.

And then I made some veggie burgers for the vegitations. And they came out all sloppy and wet, and didn't cook properly so fell apart. Despite them working well on previous occasions.

And our dog just decided to have a go at our neighbours dog whilst on our evening bucolic perambulate , it's his half-brother so goodness knows why (half brother of neighbours dog, not neighbour).

So I am going down to the bottom of the playing field to eat worms ☹️ ☹️

Or may just have a gin and tonic *smile*

My bookshelf .... Favourite Authors include:

Rik Stein

Ken Hom

Nigella Lawson

Gordon Ramsay

James Martin

Delia Smith

Ainsley Harriot

Antony Worrral Fingy

Huge Fearnley Whittingfool

Two Fat Lardies

Jamie Fake Cockney Git (but good cook)

... and there's more ....

Waiting for the insurance company to get their finger out *mad*

See Barbarella (waiting to order a new one) here...