Click here if you are having website access problems ×

...but got a camera-flash

Myles

No - because the road angel is direction-specific. It knows if a camera is fixed in one direction - and doesn't bother to warn you if they are facing you unless they are Truvelos (more reassuring news...) If a camera is one which can be moved to point in different directions, the RA will warn you in both directions because it can't tell from one day to the next...

The speed-trap-bible website thingy suggests it ought to be OK - and it definitely *was* a conventional Gatso as opposed to the Truvelo's - so I'm fairly confident. *smile*

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Benn flashed like that on at least 3 occasions when overtaking . No contact from courts and no points etc.

Latest one was on Fosseway 12 weeks ago so , whilst I would not bet my pay packet, I feel sure you safe *thumbup*

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

Yep - there are a reasonable number of fixed cams (quite well decorated -not hard to spot even without a Road Angel) - but you don't tend to see them when you head towards them - anyway, everything I've heard (apart from the voices in my head, yes mother, I shouldn't tell everyone, no mother...) suggests that I should be fine.

Still waiting on the possible laser-tag at 83ish on the M6 toll on the BH friday though - again, that sounds like it should be OK as they tend to chase you down on that stretch of road.

Yup, south to Moffat on the 703 and then back up by some minor roads (little more than single-track, really).

...only bad news is that I found out today that I'm going to be working in Brum for the next month.... ☹️