Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Excellent 150 mile blat!....

Myles

Good-Oh. *thumbup*

I'll be doing the same again tomorrow if the weather is OK. I really ought to find another blat route - but for a nice 115miler (or 150-160 if you repeat the best sections as I did today, I can't fault the current route too much. - it was fun blasting past people on a 20-mile stretch, getting to the other end, turning around and then seeing them come the other way approximately 15 minutes after I passed them the first time...)

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

On the stetch from Ashbourne to Buxton the bikers game is to over take each grockle twice.

So nearly managed it the other morning but I caught the mobile chicane just on the Buxton 40 mph *thumbdown*

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

Erm, hadn't been planning to... First of all, I hadn't heard about it before - or rather, I dismissed it on the basis that I was nowhere near scottingland at the time...

...unfortunately, I won't leave work until at least 5PM - and it can take the best part of an hour to get out of the city at that time of day.... ☹️

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

• 4 weeks later...