Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Well . . . .Aintree

Irrelevant

Well if are maths are correct and BB might correct us ....!!!! It looks like Brodie has clinched the 2004 Sprint Championship 😳 *smile* with a total points score of 106.77 *thumbup* So i'm sure Brodie will be buying all the drinks at Brands at the awards dinner *tongue* But it's going to be a hard battle for 2nd *arrowright*4th places.

if u can't beat us !... then get a BEC!!!

• Area Representative

Adam,

It's been a good day.

I didn't take much notice of any thing but class 2 times!

That man Durrant was unstopable on 51.9x, Andy Nichols on 52.92, then me on 53.19.

Not sure about the others, but I think Colin H was on a mid 53, and Mike S on 54 something.

Richard: Cheers . .. .Looks like Mark's pretty well wrapped up class 2 then - that's 4 wins isn't it? I guess it's you and Andy fighting for 2nd spot (pure guess work, can't be 🙆🏻'd doing the maths).

Team Milton Street: So if Mark Durrant won Wiscombe by 5 seconds, would Brodie still beat him?

Mark Durrant: Congratulations *thumbup* Did you use your new in-car video toys?

Accumulating bits . . .

Adam

Unfortunately, I could not use my video as I was waiting for a connector so it will make its debut next week.

In terms of the overall champoinship there is no way I can catch Brodie or a number of others as the maximum points you can score at anyone event is 21.50.

How is your car coming along, will you be ready for next week 🤔

Mark D

Su77on Se7ens *cool*

Well Adam if u happen to read regs the max points to be awarded is 21.5. So Mark can't beat Brodie. . But all the times i've had sent to me by Brodie and what i've had to work for him are provisanal *confused* We will have to wait for offical confirmation from BB .

But what's really going to be intresting is the batttle between the two Dave's in class's 3 & 5 if the both get maximums at Wiscombe they would be seperated by.01 of a point but i can only say this as provisonaly .But it's going to be a close championship finnish *eek*

if u can't beat us !... then get a BEC!!!

Well second place in Class 2 by my calculation is between Richard Price and Andy Nicholls and as Richard is not competing at Wiscombe I calculate that Andy needs to score at 19.39 or better to secure the runners up spot.

What ever the result Richard should be congratulated on gaining such a good score given that he has only entered 5 events, work commitments prevent other entries, and driving with the knowledge that he cannot afford one bad result. Well done *thumbup*

Mark D

Su77on Se7ens *cool*

Mark

Congrats for your win. Commiserations to Andy and Richard. I assume it stayed dry this year - it was a scorcher down south *thumbup*

See you at Wiscombe. By the way have you or anyone seen any final regs for Wiscombe? I want to know that Pat and I are definitely in before booking up accommodation.

Kipper

Fun is not a straight line.

Talking about BECS (TMS above).........

Andy Griffiths and I in class 4 had a great day. The BEC engined whipper snapper was just in front of me the whole day as our times improved. IIRC he ended up on 49.25 with me on 49.33 *smile*. I think the list 1A record is in the region of 48.5.

Ken

After 'fag packet'calculations with Dave on Saturday and checking with the Milton Street Man's Blatchat calculations whilst driving home it did look like the Overall title was mine.I don't however count my chickens etc but Andrew Pescodd's unauthorised posting proves that he still does!Congratulations to all who pushed hard around Aintree on Saturday,and in particular a special mention to Peter Cox and Graham Ford who both put in some blistering runs to keep the Championship alive!! *thumbup* *thumbup*

'......in yer bike!'