Click here if you are having website access problems ×

1600 X Flow, Ex Academy, on Ebay

matthewgardner

I am moving to New Zealand for a couple of years so unfortunately the 7 will have to go! ☹️ I hereby promise to get another upon my return, but in the meantime I need a quick sale. All the details are on Ebay but to wet your appetite here are some details: Aluminuim and Black, 5spd, Ital axel, never crashed, MOMO quick release wheel, FIA roll bar and strut, external battery cut off switch, stainless rear wing protectors, wind deflectors, tonneau, hood, doors, 4 X Minator Black and silver alloys with barely legal Yoko's and 5 X Weller racing wheels with good Michelins.

This 7 is in ready to go condition *cool* so please help me out and bid for 2488819529

The reserve is set at £7500, I would like at least £8750 but beggars cannot be choosers. *smile*

Cheers

Matt (Armitage in Staffordshire)

Tel 07802 883722

Sorry,

I should have put scholarship car but everybody seems to know them as Academy cars now. But cheers Stuart and Stev for keeping it at the top of the postings, please feel free to post further replies, for instance, would you like to know what colour HT leads it has?

😬

Or does anybody know of a 7 club in NZ *confused*

Mine was first registered in Nov 96 and raced in 97, I think it was the last X flow Academy/Scholarship year. but perhaps somebody else could keep the posting at the top of the forum by letting me know.

I am not sure about the HT leads because I am colour blind, but they are Bosch so they are probably Grey, sorry for leading you.

Cheers Matt

You should take it to kiwi land... the roads and the climate are great... plus they are a total bunch of Petrolheads! You could burn off a few Frazers for fun on a Sunday morning.... Then you could to the Targa.... ahhhhhh yes! Maybe next year.

Oops you are *arrowup* again...

Clarkie,

Have fun bidding, rest assured all funds generated from the sale will go towards the purchase of a ridiculous Holden (I have had enough of telepathic handling *wink* ).

Steve,

Cheers for supplying the link *thumbup*

Iain,

I would love to take it to NZ, I even looked into the logistics. It would have cost about £2000 freight, £200 fumigation and inspection and tax on top ☹️ , and then in a couple of years time I would have had to pay the same to bring it back, or had the fun of trying to sell an unknown impractical (you cannot get a sheep in the boot) Pommie car in NZ.

What is the Targa? *confused* rest assured that I am not asking this question just to keep it *arrowup*

Ta

Matt

Steve,

You are a lovely man, may all your blats be sunny 😬

Since you asked it is mounted in the engine bay infront of the passengers feet.

Anything else you would like to know *confused* I bet you cant guess what colour the oil filter is *wink* The prize for a correct answer is a caravan free blat.

Cheers Matt

Steve,

Sorry to keep you in suspense, as mentioned before I am colour blind so I am not sure. I will get my better half to check it tonight and I will let you know tomorrow 😬

On a more serious note the 7 has still not met the reserve ☹️ ☹️

Please somebody bid soon, even at the reserve price of £7500 it is £1000 under its value. Did I mention that it has got a Black alloy knob *eek*

Clarkie,

I am very interested but I guess it depends how much 'a little more is', if the price is too low then it makes financial sense for me to take it to NZ, or leave it in the safe hands of a friend. Having said this a quick sale would be helpful, so please let me know your limit. 😬

Cheers Matt

Mobile 07802 883722

mathew.gardner@fuchs-oil.com