Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Rachael

db

and also FH driving their E class estate on track , I think having the slobber beasts in the back resulted in a pretty appalling laptime

Oi Davis!!! Smoothness and accuracy before speed *wink* That was an end-of-day clean-up run, collecting all the bits you lot left on the track *tongue*

Many thanks again Rachael for allowing us to play with our datalogging stuff! *thumbup* We've got masses of really useful information from the little black boxes as well as about twenty minutes' worth of video and hundreds of stills. Trouble is, I haven't set up a webbysite for all this sort of stuff yet ☹️

We'll see if we can link up the really wobbly lines on the graphs with the smoky pix... 😳 *tongue* 😬

Great to see everyone *thumbup*

FH *cool*

Well I am just an entertainer at heart and I did have a cute young lady in the car to impress..... 😬 Not sure I was that successful.... good advice she gave though....!! Nothing like taking someone out for a spin!!!

Indicator problem me never...... I don't believe a word of it...

David

*smile*

GF04RCE is built running and on the road.... every day is a Caterham day!!!! He heee!!... pictures here , I am as excited as an excited thing.....

miss mav, we all were made to feel extra special with so many people taking photos and videos of us...... and every time we went out they would pop up somewhere different......

you are right though great piccies..... 😬

I particuarly like the one of Alex looking directly into the camera mid corner on the run I took him on....!!! *cool*

David

GF04RCE is built running and on the road.... every day is a Caterham day!!!! He heee!!... pictures here , I am as excited as an excited thing.....