Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Rachael

db

Twas indeed a most splendid day. I actually managed to string a few corners together at the end and do a "good lap" *thumbup*

Sumy was well and truely spanked today

😬

Thanks to everyone who helped make it happen - I will love you all deeply in my own special way for a long time to come *eek* 😬 😬

S713UMY

1.8K Viper Blue and Spandex

another 149 images here

includes Alex & Mr Birtwisle senior and also FH driving their E class estate on track , I think having the slobber beasts in the back resulted in a pretty appaling laptime *thumbup*

I must sort out the duplication

Paul

Supercheese R250

Edited by - Paul Davis on 3 Sep 2004 12:53:40

Excellent day.... still have a big grin on my face......!!! Thanks Rach for organising it.....

Off to look at the photos now.... see if there are any of me getting into trouble...... 😬

David *smile*

GF04RCE is built running and on the road.... every day is a Caterham day!!!! He heee!!... pictures here , I am as excited as an excited thing.....

Dave - sorry for that late move on the way home, and nearly leaving you stranded on the roundabout without knowing which way to go. The GPS was late telling me to turn left, and then I realised my indicators weren't on, either!

Adam.... i was kind of wondering what was going on..... and couldn't see you indicating...... but having finely tuned my reactions on the track the quick nip left at the last moment was an easy move... 😬 Oh and if you were confused by the number of times I waved goodbye, its because I forgot you were off for P & F.... Doah!!!

Paul - Great photos and none of me doing anything too embarrasing...... 😬

David

GF04RCE is built running and on the road.... every day is a Caterham day!!!! He heee!!... pictures here , I am as excited as an excited thing.....