Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Any advice............

Mrs Mav

i'm a qualified first aider, and taught FA merit badge courses some years ago, so am completely qualified... *thumbup*

*idea* things to always remember:

1) it is better to amputate than to tourniquet a limb injury

2) if in doubt, cut it out

3) elevating the head isn't nearly as effective as pouring 1/2 bottle of whisky into a person suffering shock

4) if a person gets an electrical shock, the best way to get them back into phase is to shock them again

practise these, and i'm sure others will along to add to the above list, and you'll go far *thumbup* *wink*

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

10) Take all cash out of wallets before administering First Aid

It saves the invoicing hassles later

HR person with a First Aid Quallyithickation

Ahh its so he can treat the carpet burns on the cowering individuals sitting in appraisals and administer asprin to heart attack victims hes' just informed are no longer in Private Med Plan 😬 😬

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

MM a female with a First Aid Qually is a usefull person to have in your employ. To the extent if I was considering two female applicants for a position and all other of the main criteria being constant the first aider would get the job.

It makes it easier should a female have an accident at work, based on the jokes above you can understand where problems could arise....

So take the training and then add to CV.

Best of luck and enjoy

Yes I know that some of the above can be misconstued.... "considering two female applicants for a position "

Phnarr Phnarr 😬

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!