Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I just got 'Tooled Up'!

neil.cavanagh

I did Mav.

Halfrauds was cr8p and didn't have anything anywhere near the right size.... hence pleads for tools on sunday. No where open near me had the right sized tools.

Ithink there is a good shop that will be open on monday if the 26mm socket turns out to be wrong. It didn't cost too much so I'm not too bothered if I have to get a 2nd one.

Ta - I've just ordered a type pressure gauge from them too!

And a big thank you to them for cancelling my order this morning 'cos they haven't got any!

Ar$e! *mad*

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad

619 GTD here

Edited by - GTD on 6 Sep 2004 08:45:08

Fletch - cheers mate! We're unlikely to make it to the Gribble this evening - work (grrrrr) stopped me road-preparing the car last night so it's headlightless right now and I can't see me making it back in time to get it sorted this evening! I need the gauge for Silverstone and Brands over the next few weeks - I guess I'll put it on my birthday present list!

How are new new car plans going?

G 4 Geoff

619 GTD here

tooled up are PANTS.

the stuff hadn't arrived on monday (ordered a week before). So I checked the order status and it said it was waiting as the parts were out of stock.

So I cancelled order and went out and bought the bits locally. Got home to find a reply saying that the tools actually had shipped!

So I'm going to have to go through the hassle of returing them to get my refund. Fortunately it is only £12 we are talking about, but I might as well try and get it back!

Steve - cheers - though I think a tyre gauge is probably an essential purchase (the last one wore out from over use!). Grads race at Silverstone is Saturday 18 Sept if you're around...

*thumbup*

G 4 Geoff

619 GTD here