Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Super Sprint £5,250

Roly

Must Sell , hence £5,250, no offers.

1993: 31,000 miles. One Previous owner, professionally built, extensive history file.

Caterham Super Sprint x-Flow Engine (Big Valve 1700 cc with twin Weber 40DCOE Carburettors, running on LRP), rear exit exhaust.

5 Speed Gearbox, Live Rear Axle

British Racing Green, Flared wings, Minilite style 13" wheels.

Black Leather Seats (with headrests) & Dashboard. Heater. Lap & Diagonal Static belts.

Momo Suede Steering Wheel (Ex Benetton B187 F1 Car).

Standard Rollover bar, Fire Extinguisher.

Recent weather equipment (Hood Frame unused) & sidecreens

MOT until March 2005, Tax until end Jan 2005

RAC Report available.

Located in South Norfolk (Near Attleborough). Serious enquiries only. Please, Please, Please no more time-wasters, photograph collectors or test pilots!!

e-mail: rrees@lotuscars.co.uk

I'm curious. As the owner of a 1.7 S/S, albeit de-dion, FIA bar etc, do you really have to take such a hit on what sounds, on paper at least, like a very nice starter Cat7 (assuming you paid going rate of course).

I know the market for X/Flows, indeed all 7's has suffered in recent times due to greater choice (numbers & variants), but £5250 seems ridiculous.

What's the condition??? At this price I'd expect it to be hanging...

Hence my earlier comment. I've got an 85' short cockpit Xflow in reasonable condition and paid 7500 I thought that was a good price (Already converted to cycle wings). So far I have had great enjoyment from it and have so far upgraded the suspension with AVO's from freestyle, what a transformation and changed the grill to the 7 😬. I believe if the chassis is sound and the engine is a good runner, then this is a bargain. Even if you convert it to cycle wings the reskin is only £1k ....I wish I was still looking for my first seven...could have saved a few quid.

As I have already said good luck with the sale It should go quickly, especially with the number of people normally looking for sub £8k sevens.

all the best, Phil

Green and Ali 1600 X-Flow