Click here if you are having website access problems Γ—

calling paul davis... calling paul davis....

henry21p

Paul

Β 

Did you make it to Snetterton????

Β 

I spent most of Sunday trying to help sort Lee/ Rebecca's R500, wiping tons of oil out of the engine bay, only for it to go bang in the race ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ But Rebecca (g/f) still managed to start the race in another car and won their class in her first race.

Β 

Unfortuantely the R500 broke after her first flying lap when she/ Lee changed drivers during the race *mad*

Β 

Dannyboy - 95,000 miles and rising *tongue*

Dunno Mrs GTD..when are Brands/ Silverstone???

Β 

Rebecca is doing one more race this year in the JCC Centurion Challenge up at Croft at the end of September, then possibly a race at Hockenheim early October with her brother..Might come and spectate if we are about though *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

Β 

The R500 has been developed a bit too far according to Lee, aparently it's putting out around 260bhp which is causing a lot a failures 😳 😳 😳

Β 

Need a big wallet to race these R500's methinks!!!!

Β 

Hah hah..Well, I'm quite happy to offend the Major sponsor 😬 😬 😬 Top bloke Austin, have also recently used his company on site here and they did a top job *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

But enough of this serious malarky *eek*

Β 

Oh, and I'd hate to mention that his qualifying time was slower than Rebecca's in her first race and first ever visit to Snetterton *tongue*

Β 

Mrs GTD - unfortunately will be at a wedding on the 18th, if my car is in one piece after the trackday at Anglesey on the Friday. And dunno about Brands yet, depends on Hockenheim. 😳

Β 

Bleedin computer *mad* It's still not right, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ☹️ and I've had to reload loads of s/w to get this far (for the 3rd time today)

Β 

Dannyboy, yes I was at Snetterton, I was the one poking my camera into all the oily problems the R500 had during practice, I'm sure I've pics of you wiping oil off the car's nooks & crannies. Shame it went pop the 2nd time after the times that Rebecca had put in during practice.

Β 

Dave21P, what are you basing that idea on ? *confused*

Β 

Paul

Β 

Supercheese R250

Oooppss yes, I remember...Should have said hello mate!!! We even had beer at the end of the day 😬 😬 😬

Β 

Well, we'll have a beer at Angleseay, and Rebecca can buy them 😬 😬 😬 she's also driving my car, so at least someone will be able to show me how well it can go *mad*

Β 

We'll be there, can't remember whose car she's racing this time though *confused*

Β 

But.....I've borrowed a VW camper...that has an awning..and.........

Β 

Beer cooler 😬 😬 😬 and cocktail cabinet 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 I will be found located in the camper van 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

Β