Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Guess what...

Mrs GTD

at least they have finished building the roof on yours Mrs GTD.... Lara must have been in the middle of a loft conversion when Kev bought his landie off her. The amount of scaffolding they left behind is ridiculous. And they must have been working 24/7 as they even installed floodlighting up there.

Maybe Mav needs to organise a Shedders Off-roadtrack day as well??? I'll bring my wellies...

Do you mean a Frenchman, Ross 😳

I think the roof was probably finished roughly 41 years ago before floodlights were invented 😬 My favourite feature so far is the hole in the back where you can fit your combine harvester attachment 😬 *confused*

GTD is quite keen to have a go off-roading, whereas I quite like the idea of green-laning.

So who apart from Paul D & Kev S have Landies?

Mrs GTD

Just sold my full tilt series 2. Only used it for taking the dog beating etc....

Dog however no more, Shooting in Derbyshire is either too "rough darling" or too bleeding expensive so It went to help finance ZeNA *thumbup*

Paddocks in Matlock do a brill on line ordering service and there susspender thingies are well cheap *thumbup*

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!