Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Bits for weather gear

Froggy

I have got a few bits for sale: all parts were installed by Caterham on my new cars back in August 2003

- Full roof: good condition, new zip on the back window

- The bar system that hold the roof in place

- Passenger door in good condition

I also have the door on the driver side but it is a bit damaged as someone T-boned me back in July

If anyone is interested on any of the articles or have a query, contact me with a reasonable offer....

http://community.webshots.com/user/fr06gy7

Chris,

I just look at the Caterham website and new doors are around £100 so how bout £60 for the good one?

As for the bad one, when i had the accident, the strap that hold the door inside went trough the door. I managed to fix it and it holds well as i did Le Mans and The Bordeaux trip without a problem!

but you can see the damage so i don't know if you are interested or not on this one

I am based in Bletchingley, little village south of Caterham on the A25 to Redhill.

As i said on previous thread, my car is not back yet *thumbdown* but hoping for next week now

my email is in my profile so drop me a line and i'll contact you when i've got car back

I'll probably be so happy to have it back that i might come up 2 c u *cool*

Any idea where i can find a tonneau cover???

http://community.webshots.com/user/fr06gy7

• 3 weeks later...
  • Area Representative

Froggy,

Definately, interested in the passenger door and possibly driver's. My e-mail and net is connectivity is about to disappear. Please call, me on the number I shall e-mail you to arrange a visit.

Thanks

Adil