Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Members "rescue" Curborough

ECR

Graham Lyall said it at the awards presentation but I would like to add our thanks to the Club members and friends who stepped forward to marshal on Sunday. Because it was a bank holiday weekend there were a number of high profile events happening and this rather depleted the marshal pool. Apart from the few professionals (Lorna, Derek, Steve and the rescue crew/paramedic) the event was marshaled entirely by Club members

Well done to all who helped on the day

Well done to Nifty as well on his commentating debut. Didnt he do well ?

Enjoyed ourselves down on the start line and got some interesting burnouts and starts, dry and wet, on video for the "Year in the Club" DVD....

Several competitors also thanked us for our efforts from their cars as we lined them up for the last run *thumbup*

Need a speaker down by the start line though, we couldn't hear the commentary ☹️

Scream if you wanna go faster!

Caterham FireBlade NJA509

Hi All

Well I am sorry I did not make it. ☹️ ☹️ ☹️

I would have kept my offer to be commentator but as life intervened, Nifty had already offered and was happy to do it.... I missed out. I do mean missed out by... not coming to watch. ☹️ ☹️ ☹️

Trust you all had a great time.

Best regards

My first look at sprinting and camping, went to support Eric, lots of 7s thought this could be fun!!!!! Then the call went out for some Marshals, Mr Motts said to me "thats us then" so off I went to the office, signed in and we went off to the start line to help out, did'nt see any of the sprinting "Only the Start and the Finish" but had a great day, and now thinking about having a go at Sprinting myself next year

Well done to all that took part, the conditions that you all went out in, one word "BRAVE" (or Mad).

Crooky