Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Shedders trip to the rugby

neil.cavanagh

Just wondered.. if a good date/fixture could be arranged who would in interested in a shedders trip to a Zurich premiership rugby match?

probable either Wasps, London Orish, Saracens or 'quins.. or maybe Barf at a stretch (to keep Ewen happy..)

post who you support and I'll see what fixtures are coming up if we get enough interest.

ps if you aren't in to rugby, treat it as a great excuse to come and drink beer as you can drink at the games!

Llanelli or Bath.......

Whos playing at Majenski at present

Leicester is nearest for me

Will not go to Northampton Ground (long story plus cuts and bruises) 🤔

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

As London Oirish swallowed up the rump of Richmond, and quite a few of my friends with it, have sworn off them for life *confused*

Could always go see the NEW Richmond play, think they are currently on the largest winning streak of any team in Rugby history. They had to start back at the bottom again.

Pity tho' - the glory days were fun. In the Sun with "Big Ben" Clarke and our Jason. Meeting Rory Underwood and avoiding a very sad and lonely looking Jerry Guscott at a testamonial.

I'd be up for going to see some Rugby.....But I'm a Lecicester fan 😬 😬

Good one is this weekend at Twickenham...It's the London Double Header, Quins vs London Irish and then Saracens vs Wasps

There were still tickets left when I got mine last week.....Meet at the Cabbage patch anyone???? 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

Dannyboy - 92,000 miles and rising *tongue*