Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wasps

Delbert

Isn't it bad enuff that they beat the Llanelli Scarlets at Rugby last night I come home from a Carbohydrate free Curbourgh,(No bread and Butter pudding) and find the little Bu88ger$ have set up a nest in my willow hedge much to the consternation of Neighbours.

So my garden is now covered in Wasp killing foam(£21) and there are wasps around here are more pi$$ed off than a shedder who found out Nemesis is there Uncle.

Any ideas what to do with a lawn full of wasp carcuses 🤔 🤔

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

Well let me think who that may be......

Hertfordshire.... Penn..... M40.....

Can't be that many and if he is a supporter of the afforsaid bains of my life then I am sure he will reveal himself *eek*

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

it was me!

season ticket holder since '97 too.. and my dad used to watch them play when he was in his teens... so there. 😬

we are the champions....twice over!

I'm getting bored (OK not really!) of trips to twickenham!! 😬 😬 😬

but the winged versions do seem to have been buggers this year, espcially judging by the number in my SeVen's grill... *cool* *cool*

Thats scuppered the Davis plan for free Beer.

Actually a good flowing match last night.

Just unfortunate Llanelli down one man towards the end after a rather stupid incident

yeah, I think even the ref was smiling at the silliness of the Llanelli scrum-halves off side!

the highlights on rugby special looked good... can't wait for real season to kick off.. though I can't make the games next weekend. ☹️ ☹️

just hope mr Howley is fit soon, as Messr Dawson is a bit of an ar8e really!

Whilst I hope the complete opposite 😬

But I am pleased that Llanelli have a Welsh Coach, that is a V rare thing these days

Edited by - Delbert on 28 Aug 2004 21:43:16

I watch any good Rugby, so that rules out Northampton 😬

Been at Llanelli since my uncle took me to see them in the 70's

But a decent Bath match at the Rec always slates the desire