Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Vx 1.6 live axle ex Academy car

Tim Sture

Yellow paint

Full extra tall roll cage

Tonneau

2x cloth adjustable seats

Momo q/r steering wheel

Black pack (windscreen surround, headlight backs, exhaust heat shield)

5700 miles - booked in for service & rolling road tune at John Noble on 11 August

V reg, registered February 2000 (all receipts kept including oil change at 500 miles and service/competition prep/suspension lowering by Classic Carriage in mid-2000)

Ally honeycomb fuel tank kit fitted

Sidescreens

Never pranged and no competition use other than Academy last year, but will be used at Low Flying Curbrough sprint if not sold by then...

Only selling to fund superlight - otherwise very happy with the car (if you want graduates car and have a superlight worth around £17k get in touch!)

£10750 can be viewed in Preston, Lancashire

Please send email to either tim_sture@lathams.com or timandhelen@sture.freeserve.co.uk

• 5 weeks later...

How's about £10500 ono? Or if you've got a k-series and want to downgrade to my car and some cash, let me know.

Please note my email address has now changed to Tim.Sture@tenongroup.com since I posted the original ad.

The car has now been serviced by John Noble - will be appearing at Curborough at the Low Flying Sprint (number 3) and at the Brookland handling day if anyone wants to view. May also be at Oulton Park tomorrow afternoon on the trailer behind blue golf (collecting from service in the morning).