Click here if you are having website access problems ×

STACK sensors

2NDNETMAN

Bikes generally don't have fuel gauges, but you're (presumably) not using the bike's fuel tank in your installation so it depends on what kind of fuel tank you've got, but I see no reason why it should be any different to the one on any other 7, in which case you must have some kind of blanking plate over where the sensor should be anyway.

BTW, you might be better off with the bike system of "Prim" and "Res" on the fuel tap compared with the 7 fuel gauge *eek*, which I find overreads in the 1st half of the scale and underreads in the 2nd, and doesn't correctly register until you switch the engine off and back on again.

• Support Team

If you have a normal Caterham fuel tank then you should be able to use the standard Caterham fuel sender unit - don't think there is a specific Stack one but if there is then they can supply that too. The Stack can be calibrated using up to 10 measurement points so you empty the tank and fill with measured quantities of fuel, recording each volume on the Stack. It should be pretty accurate. Mine always has been although recently the whole range seems to have shifted such that it underreads across the whole range - guess its time to re-calibrate.

Yellow SL *cool* #32