Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Amphibious combine harvester

Nifty

Had no luck posting up for sunshine so just wondering if anyone could help me out here instead.

Prefer one with a 20+ft header, 9,000 litre tank and ideally a bow thruster to aid turning on the headlands.

Would also consider sea-worthy bean harvester to convert for leafy herbs.

Watertight cockpit and self-righting design a prerequiste for working the land around Garboldisham Cricket Club.

If you can help contact Christe's or Sotheby's...you've got a gold mine

Keep off the straight and narrow *tongue* 😬

At least all the f***ing carrots are local dizzy farmer leaves behind him on his weekly carrot flurting run have been washed into the next parish. it was like the coveyor belt on the generation game watching the gutter,only with veggies. 😬

Kenny

I heard on BBC R4 this morning (joys of LW!) that it's disastrous atm in the UK. They had a chap on Farming Today who was carrying on something alarming. Now we all know that farmers are always complaining about something - too cold, hot, wet, dry, wrong sort of rain, fell in the afternoon not the morning, etc but it does sound a bit grim. Hope it dries out a bit and you can get the machines on the land at least.

If it's any consolation the 2004 wine harvest is lousy, nothing is ripening as it should and it's too wet. There will be a lot of wine, all ropey quality this year. Save your money for the 2003.