Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Curborough Weather

tom7

I was at Curborough from 11.00 a.m. this morning and am about to return with the sauces etc for the barbecue. Weather is lovely, bright sunshine, dry, no idea what the temperature is but it's hot enough for me! *cool*

Gareth, if it's going to rain on you will you go and sprint somewhere else please 😬

Barbara *smile*

Edited by - Barbara Swift on 27 Aug 2004 16:00:11

I popped into Curborough this afternoon to see if anybody was having a sneaky practice *smile*

I saw the tent and BBQ but I don't think you were there Barbara at about 2.00ish.

There was a Yellow Westfield XTR2 (I think) and another black sports car of some description going slowly the wrong way around being photographed.

Ken

Sorry I missed you Ken, you could have joined us, I was at the Little Chef on the A38 at that time eating a chicken bap with daughter Debby (and Laura and Charlie) who had helped deliver the barbecue and set the tables etc. up. Went back later and met up with Brodie, Jeremy, Simon and Alan Smith the timekeeper. Are you local then? (should read the entry forms! 😳)

Yep, I met up with them too, they were from Motorsport magazine doing a photo shoot for the mag. *cool* Talking of Motorsport - see my separate topic ☹️ *mad*

Weather still ok here near Curborough, dry, slightly cooler (no bad thing) and the sun's trying to shine. *smile*

Barbara *smile*