Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Must be a sign...

rossybee

A certain tasty 7 that I've had my eyes on has turned up for sale in a showroom less that 3 miles from my home! 😳

To make matters worse, its on my route to & from work, which means I can have a wee ogle twice a day *thumbup*

Had to go & see it, so yesterday lunchtime was spent sitting in it & talking about it with the salesman (who, by coincidence, was the year above me at skool)

Need the money NOW! *eek*

Ross

"wee ogle" in certain parts of Soho you could make a good living doing just that *thumbup*

I've tried selling children on BC before, Rach was mildly interested but we never struck a deal. How are your kidneys ?

OR

You could get yerself an evening job here

are you sure that this here isn't you ?? Still £40 an hour is pretty good *wink*

Supercheese R250

Yes Boonie, you can share the car

Let's say the car is £15,000 so Rossssssssss puts it £14,999.5 and you put in 50p

The car would be yours for 17.5 minutes a year

or for a whole day every 82 years

Seems fair to me, have you got his address to send the dosh ???

Paul 😬

Supercheese R250

I think someone should let Rossssss know that its a whippet-boy sized seven he is looking at there. Not a MANLY sized SeVen. After his recent stella consumption will he be able to fit in???

I'll chuck in a fiver which should give me almost an hour of playing a year... which looks like good value to me... 😬 😬