Click here if you are having website access problems ×

MORNING AGAIN SHED!

henry21p

I conveniently forgot that one.

Who would think that Warwick town centre has NO nasty fast food outlets in walking distance/obvious view from the car parks!?!?!?

After sacha mentioned McD, I realised that I was a sucker for advertising and I really could do with one.... Just imagining that nice large, perfectly formed Big Mac rotating on my television screen - probably a good thing I went to BK so i wasn't disappointed.

OTOH - after my nearly "vegetarian" diet (induced by my landlady who won't let me work her kitchen and doesn't eat meat) it hit my stomach like a lump of lead....

moaning all, got up this AM to discover Barstewards Airline has cancelled my early PM flight to Weisbier land *mad*

now have to perform work during the day before playing the Lotto to see if my late afternoon flight really goes *eek*

Steve B

Big Black Beast^3 USA 2005: How the West Was Driven

Joy!

so after quibbling over the pay rise for their staff then then realise they don't have enough and need to pay loads of overtime and recruit like mad!! I think someone lost sight of the big picture there!

anyway Steve, one advantage of BarstwArds Airways is that if you can blag your way into the lounge (which I guess you have the right bits of plastic for by now!) you can at least see how much alcohol you can drink whilst the flight gets delayed. There is some sense of satisfation in seeign how much of their profits you can drink during your enforced wait!