Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Damn those golfers. They ruined two perfectly good blats...

Myles

Yes - it's *those* golfers on my current scottingland blat-route. They gave some of the tour7-listers grief when we took 60ish cars through their course (public road) back in May, and shouted at me (well one person did) when I pottered through there on a minor blat last week..

...so, yesterday and today, I passed through there again on my two 115mile proper-blats - just to give them another chance...

Damn them!

Almost nobody there on Saturday - and no reaction whatsoever...

...Much busier today, and a couple of gloffers actually looked genuinely pleased to see the car pootle through. *mad* 🙆🏻 *mad*

Gah! I was all wired-up with my headcam too! (actually the battery in the camcorder ran out partway through the blat - but that's merely a technical detail. *wink*)

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Imagine the scene:

It is a quiet Sunday morning, the sun is shining, the sky is blue and there is not a cloud in the sky.

You`re about to tee off on the 1st hole of a picturesque golf course nestling in a valley in the borders.......

Then

60 se7ens including noisy bike engine types, oily x flows and cheesy k`s come through the course on the public road which splits the course in two......all on full song.....oh and an equally spiritedly driven Ford Cargo support wagin trying desperatley to keep up.......

The golf club captain obviously must have fluffed his round, lost and had to buy the drinks at the 19th!! 😬

New duratec powered build underway *New website soon*

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec

😬 😬 😬

Must have been the Ford Cargo that broke the camel's back *tongue*

Still you never in your younger days dressed in cammo crept onto the greens and fairways and when the golfers were not looking threw their golf balls in different directions....because that would be bad.....and I would never have done that...