Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Tunnel top almost new

RiF

2003 model tunnel top in excellent condition except for a very small pen mark near the gear stick end. Plastic not leather version. Only selling as replaced with c*rbon *wink* Sensible offers

Duratec exhaust with cat all in one box. Think it is 6" diameter and approx 800mm long, made by the company that makes CC ones (can't think of their name nr Guildford). Done 1600miles from new. Due to the tail pipe it is only suitable for RH side exiting exhausts.

There is a small dent on the side (there before I got it) otherwise in perfect condition not gounded etc. Selling as I originally purchased another exhaust but have only just got on to fitting it 1 year later due to having to sort out brackets. Sensible offers

Richard in France

Flying fast in my very bright yellow 226bhp Duratec 7, with internal kevlar/carbon panels and pushrod suspension 😬 😬 😬.for pictures of 7 and carbon

Edited by - richard in france on 24 Aug 2004 20:57:53

Richard

Can you email me a picture of the exhaust including the dent *smile*

Are you selling the headers or just the silencer? If just the silencer which headers are you using?

How much are you looking for the exhaust?

Also I take it you now have the carbon tunnel top that you were talking about a few weeks back.

Any pictures / prices?

New duratec powered build underway *New website soon*

I`ve seen the future.....and it`s powered by duratec

• Area Representative

Hi Richard,

I'm interested in the tunnel top if it's for a live axle, i.e. without handbrake. Can you confirm which type you have, please?

Adil

Thanks Mike yes Cheesemans.

Adil no it is the new type with a handbrake, sorry (Could do you carbon though!!!!)

Simon, will take a photo later but due to computer problems can't gaurantee to send it tonight. It is the complete muffler with cat in one box plus a tail pipe. It is not including the 4 into 2 into 1 pipe or the manifold. All of the parts are Racelines. The box just bolts on. The exhaust is featured on my web site. Want offer over £100 *confused*

Have almost sorted the tunnel top, the trimming is just being modified again due to a new idea. Watch my web site there will be info very soon 😬

Richard in France

Flying fast in my very bright yellow 226bhp Duratec 7, with internal kevlar/carbon panels and pushrod suspension 😬 😬 😬.for pictures of 7 and carbon

Richard

Definitely interested in exhasut subject to photos.

I take it I can order a raceline manifold and everything will bolt together nicely.

Which bellhousing are you using....I`m thinking length etc here. I`m planning to use the Raceline bellhousing to keep the engine back a bit.

I`ll keep an eye on your website re: tunnel top, definitely interested in that too!!

• Area Representative

Richard, thanks for the carbon offer but I'm not yet in the market for carbon parts. Too many other upgrades on the list. Firstly, driver *smile*

Thanks

Adil

Simon,

If Richard has the same Raceline Catalyst exhaust I have on my car then yes you can buy either the standard Raceline primaries and 4-2-1 collector or the Raceline 'Minister' style up and over primaries (I have) and the 4-1 collector. Either way the collector you get is long enough for any combination of the above and Catalyst or non-catalyst Raceline silence (you just cut the collector to the required length with a hacksaw).

cheers,

Mike.

BTW £100 is a bargain, I paid £150 extra for a repackable silencer from Raceline (Cheesmans).

R400 Duratec 230bhp *cool* Build Pictures here

Mike

Thanks for that.....I didn`t realise Raceline did both types.....

The up and over ones look much neater so I`d like to go for them.

I need to speak to Raceline on a number of things so will talk exhausts too.

All my engine etc parts are Racelines so you won't have a problem Simon. The only reason I purchased this one as well was I thought (told) I must have protection over the exhaust for SVA and the Raceline 7" was too big to make the cover fit. Also the mount etc needed a little time to get it fixed and I ran out of time for my SVA test. Nothing really different between the new and the old version except 1" bigger but as I had purchased this one in advanced I felt I should get around to fitting it. I have not needed to adjust any pipe lengths to swap it over.

PS Mike how is the post build check going???

Richard in France

Richard,

I phoned Simon Lambert at 16:30 and he said they had found nothing to report and that it was a perfect build

Let's hope the SVA goes as smoothly on Thursday, then this weekend I'll be ripping all the SVA stuff off. Next week I'm hoping Cheesemans will have finished my correct primaries so I can fit them and the non-cat exhaust and that the Titan dry sump is signed off and I can get that fitted. then I've got the 500 mile service on Friday 3rd followed by a shakedown trackday on Monday 13th *thumbup*

Then I need to remove the FIA roll bar and replace it with the SLR cage and finally get a Freestyle suspension upgrade and flat flooring, that should take me up to the winter upgrade season 😬

cheers

R400 Duratec 230bhp *cool* Build Pictures here

STUPID ME 😳 😳 😳

Who said 93 model- oh I meant 2003 model. Just the years go by too quickly *wink*

Exhaust sold.

Tunnel top cost £120 sensible offers to good home *wink* Own part of my original car as featured in April's Low Flying 😬

Richard in France