Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Shed dreaming

Boonie Hound

Stop it you lot - you are now getting in my dreams.

Last night - for the first time in weeks I got 8 hours sleep - and what did I dream about 🤔

You lot - I was at a racing track - really sunny day but I wasn't in a Caterham *mad* Many of you were there but I can remember seeing GTD and naPP who were trying to explain why I was no where near the racing line.

If you are going to get into my dreams could you at least give me a passenger ride 😬

1. And lo, Boonie did rest and he did dream. 2. And in the dream he saw seven Caterham SV's. 3. And the SV's were wide and long, and the seats therein were plentiful; and great was the carbon fibre thereof, and glorious was the music from the stereo. 4. But in this dream there was a clash of thunder and dark was the sky. And the thunder was as loud as Duratec, and the SV's did disappear from his sight. 5. And then from the distance the humble Boonie did see seven Caterham Roadsports and poor were their seats, and narrow and meagre their width. And the drivers thereof were clad all in nomex and hidden were their faces. 6. And those drivers did protest meaningless drivel, and Boonie was afraid. 7. And lo, one of the cars was white and great was the puddle of water in which it rested. And one of those Caterhams was purple and the stickers theron were smiling. 8. And when he awoke Boonie did turn to Mrs Boonie and saith, 9. 'I'll be buggered if I know what that meant'

Enough - ed!

G 4 Geoff

Leather Good - Carbon Fibre Bad

619 GTD here

😬 😬 😬 😬

FH - you are the woman of my dreams *cool*

Alex - not in my dream - I was wondering the other day if that cyclist I blinded with your headlights has regained his sight yet.

GTD -

😬 😬 😬 - another request to IT 4 a keyboard.

By the way for some reason in my dream both you and Pat had sew on sponsor badges on your racesuits - but yours were sewn on the legs of yours - below your knees - odd I know.

Advertising below the knees, That will be so R400 gets subliminal messages....

Spend all daddies money at Mc Burgerpey.............

Get the Disney Channell.........

SMA better than breast ......

Only Osh Kosh will do....

All a cunning plan you know

*eek*

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!