Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Hey

KayCee

Good evening just thought I'd look in on the sheds and see what's going on!

I've had no time at all to even look at the internet recently so haven't been around much! It seems I escaped being auctioned off though!

That's all really just wanted to say hey!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*wink*

Hey Paul

If you won the auction I think that cheque should be written out to me not Lee, he's not my agent!!! Or if he is he's not that good at it - He's supposed to be good at creative accounting I reckon he should have made more than £50 for me!

No doubt Lee would disagree, he'd say I'm not worth a fiver probably but then I'll just have to remind him who got up at 0530AM on saturday to drive him to Liverpool to pick up a new toy! (Well to be fair he drove my car there but I drove back) AND I'll also have to remind him that I got up early this morning AGAIN to meet up with one of his friends AND I'm now at work and he's probably falling asleep on the sofa with a nice cup of tea! So I'd say that I was worth at least a tenner!!

he's probably falling asleep on the sofa with a nice cup of tea

Pah! 4 hours of solid study last night and 3 hours (plus normal work) today finishing writing up my assignment... I'm off home now and then down the pub for a well earnt pint (only another two assignments to finish before I go on holiday in 11 days).

Paul - haven't received the cheque, but you can have her for nothing! *eek*

Edited by - Lee on 23 Aug 2004 19:20:53