Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Caterham GRP Race Seat

Philippe Giroulle

Hello Philippe,

Due to a little 'misjudgement' on a trip and a broken nose cone, grille, radiator and right front wheel as a result *eek*, I'm going to the UK at the end of the month to pick up some stuff in the Dartford region.

If not to far off course, I'm willing to help & provide free P&P to Belgium 😬 😬 😬

Preparing the car for more track day action ???

Now Saturday there's a track day at Croix with the 7&RCB (only 90 euro's for non-members) ... I'll mail you the details if interested

Edited by - Slider@7 on 17 Aug 2004 11:39:52

Got the car and definately will be changing the seats.

They are a very high grade Carbon Fibre, Low Backed seat with slots for 5 point harnesses and leg fin.

I understand they cost somewhere between £300 and £400 each new and they have done about £2k miles and are as new.

The garage who have looked after the car are interested and have suggest they will exchange them for a single composite tillet, so I would just need to pay for the other. That is around £250 worth so I think that is a fairly good offer. Obviously hassle free as well, however if someone wants to offer a better price or wants to swap some tillets I would be interested.

Please email me at simon.clark@sweetandmaxwell.co.uk

Cheers

Simon