Click here if you are having website access problems ×

L7C Brands Hatch Trackday - September 20th

Jude

I'm after some help from 0730hrs to 0900hrs with signing on etc at the club trackday at Brands Hatch on Monday 20th September.

On job training given to applicants on the day *tongue*

Replys on a postcard to the usual address if you can help out *smile*

Thanks

Geoff *wink*

admin@lotus7club.co.uk

Mark

I know it's bad form to mention it on here but if you can't get on the club day or are on holiday (or both like me) and want to go to Brands GP, there's a day with Easytrack on 29 September here

Just to make sure Geoff isn't too offended by my hijacking of this area, I will point out it is £50 dearer, there will be all sorts of rubbish cars there as well as some very fast ones (Radicals and the like), no passenger rides or other assorted free stuff/benefits of club track days etc etc

Other options could be to start with an airfield day (nothing to hit!) or better still an Academy day, see the many posts in chitchat under 'MSE', 'Heyford' etc.

Andrew

Edited by - coyoteracer11 on 23 Aug 2004 23:41:22

Edited by - coyoteracer11 on 23 Aug 2004 23:47:23

Thanks AVES *thumbup* and also daren f and allen. I'll be in touch with you all soon, but I could do with a few more hands please.

Contact me on admin@lotusclub.co.uk if you want to go on the reserve list.

Geoff *smile*

PS I'd like this thread to keep to it's orginal topic and not be hijacked *mad*

Edited by - Geoff P on 28 Aug 2004 14:06:48

Geoff,

I think my other half may be coming for the day and may be able to help out with signing on, will come back to you.

I have 2 passengers for the day, they are not L7 members presumably that is not a problem so long as they sign the disclaimer forms ?

Andy G

Thanks Andy I'll put your other half on the list to help out and I'll be in touch with everyone who's offered towards next weekend when I've firmed up the final arrangements with the circuit.

Yes It's just a case of filling in an indemnity form and donating a tenner each to NtL which can be done on the day - Hope we can beat the £660 that we took here last year.

Geoff *smile*

Thanks Geoff,

Incidentally, I am booked into the fast group ( 1700 xflow) and my friend Colin Duce (R300) is booked into the slow group, as Colin is a lot faster than me any objections if on the day we swop groups that way I won't hold anybody up.

Andy G